1. Start X-Lite by using the Windows Start menu or by double-clicking the desktop icon.
2. The Call display shows Initializing, followed by Discovering network and Awaiting proxy login information. Users must set up at least one account before using X-Lite to place or receive calls.
3. To use an account for VoIP communication, the account must be enabled within the X-Lite client.To enable an account, click at the top of the softphone, choose SIP Account Settings and select the Enable checkbox for the desired account.
4. A box will appear – click Add
5. After Setting the SIP Account, click close to close the setting box.If the screen display Ready , then your softphone has login successful.